The tour starts with a visit to the town of La Orotava, (Town Hall Square, the church of La Concepción, Casa de Los Balcones) continue up the road to the Teide Aguamansa, stop at Margaret Stone.
Once inside the Teide National Park are visited: El Portillo de la Villa, White Mountain (located 2,373 meters high), Pumice Stone, Roulette, Roques de García (Mirador Llano Ucanca). Stop at local restaurant for lunch or picnic (optional). Then we headed Izaña, through the Mirador del Imp, Tart, sources Joco, Mirador de Ortuño, to continue down to La Esperanza, where it joins the motorway up to La Laguna, returning at 17.00 h. Puerto de la Cruz. (For climatic reasons the route could change).
Children Aged: from 2 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
Cañadas del Teide & La Orotava
Visit La Orotava, whose center is listed as a historic-artistic monuments, contains many heritage interest is a must visit in Tenerife. Another stop is the Teide National Park, which undertake different stops (no time to use the cable car).
Did you know that La Orotava is the largest municipality in the whole island (207.31 km2) and the one who have most forest area ? Also it belongs 78% approx. Teide National Park.
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart