Transfer to the dock in Los Cristianos to leave by ferry, we arrived in San Sebastian de la Gomera (capital of the island), where we will start to climb towards the Garajonay National Park (laurel forest), through the viewpoint of La Degollada Peraza (panoramic view).
Then we continue along the Palmita, through the National Park to reach the villages of Las Rosas and Agulo (lunch at local restaurant with typical demonstration of Silbo Gomero). If you have time visit the visitor center "Juego de Bolas" (Mondays closed).
Return in the Hermigua Valley to San Sebastián where you will have free time to visit the Torre del Conde and the Casa de Colón.
-Ferry transfer (Naviera Armas) to the island of La Gomera..
Children Aged: from 3 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
*Please carry your ID or passport with you as it is required for boarding the ferry. You will be asked for your name and surname at the time of booking.
La Gomera (Naviera Armas)
Depart on the Fred Olsen ferry to the island of La Gomera, where Christopher Columbus stopped off before heading to the New World . From San Sebastian ascend to the Cedro forest. Our tour will take us to Agando Roque , La Laguna Grande , Bay of Vallehermoso, Hermigua and Los Chejelipes.
Did you know that La Gomera is a World Biosphere Reserve since 2012?
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart