Departure to the town and port of Garachico, with free time to visit (Castillo San Miguel, Santa Ana Church, San Francisco Convent. Municipality of Los Silos, Buenavista del Norte, climb up the road from El Palmar to the village of ,Masca, in Teno Rural Park, with free time to visit. Departure to the town of Santiago del Teide, stopping at the viewpoint of Cherfe, from which can be seen throughout the Valley, to continue the climb to the summit of about 1,117 Erjos mtrs high.
Arrival at the municipality of El Tanque, on the north side of the island, stopping for lunch (not included). Lowering the Mirador de Garachico located about 400 mtrs tall with short stop for panoramic view of the Villa and Port of Garachico, to continue to Icod with free time to visit the Millennium Drago and the Church of San Marcos (not included in the price).
Back to Puerto de la Cruz, crossing the municipalities of San Juan de la Rambla and Los Realejos, along the entire coast of the North Island.
Children Aged: from 2 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
Visit the village of Masca, the picturesque village of Garachico and Icod, will allow you to take a picture to remember the island of Tenerife!
The village of Masca has been declared topographic and architectural compound, it is one of the best examples of natural architecture in the Canary Islands.
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart