The Palmetum of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 12-hectare botanical garden that specialises in palm trees.This project is unique in the world. It has transformed a municipal rubbish dump into a recreational space for plant lovers, bursting with spectacular plant life brought here through partnerships with institutions from all over the world.
The Santa Cruz Palmetum Gardens are home to the greatest collection of palms in Europe, thought to be the largest botanical collection of tropical island palms in the world.
Avda. de la Constitución,5. 38005, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (gates close at 5:00 pm)
Open all year (including Sundays and Public Holidays)
December 24th, 25th and 31st and January 1st and 6th closed.
From 2 to 12 years. Children under 2– free.
The admission price does not include a guide.
The Palmetum of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 12-hectare botanical garden that specialises in palm trees.
You can find 2.000 species of tropical plants, including 400 palm trees. Among the paths there are several waterfalls, streams and lakes and from the viewpoints where you can enjoy panoramic views over the sea and the mountains of Anaga.
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart