Departure to the town and port of Garachico, (Castillo San Miguel, Santa Ana Church, San Francisco Convent, ...). Los Silos, Buenavista del Norte, climb up the road from El Palmar to the village of Masca, in the Teno Rural Park, with free time to visit. Departure to the town of Santiago del Teide, stopping at the viewpoint of Cherfe. By Arguayo neighborhood, in the municipality of Guia de Isora, Chio, and climb to the Teide National Park, with a stop for lunch (not included).
If weather conditions permit, short stop for panoramic view Mirador Pico Viejo islands of La Gomera, El Hierro and La Palma, to continue the climb to reach Boca de Tauce, Llano Ucanca time in Roques Garcia and roulette. During the tour in the Teide National Park panoramic view of the pumice and White Mountain (located 2,373 meters), short stop for services. Descend the mountains Orotava Valley, on the road from Aguamansa, to continue towards Puerto de la Cruz, ending this tour.
Children Aged: from 2 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
From the highest peak in Tenerife to the north coast of the island and back visiting, El Teide, Icod de los Vinos, Garachico and Masca. Four very different and distinct geographical areas typical of Tenerife, that should not be missed on this very comprehensive tour.
Did you know that the Mt Teide National Parque was declared a World Heritage site in 2007?
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart