On the way of the plantation, with guided tours, you can see the banana cultivation in all facets. Also you see a large variety of fruit trees: oranges, avocados, papayas, guavas, among other. They also have a large collection of cactus and native plants.
They have a museum with tools and various utensils typical of life in the countryside, gofio (roasted corn) mill, a mock of the south of Tenerife, a lake decorated with the Canary Islands and you enjoy the traditional animals as the camel, donkey, goat, sheeps, fowls, ducks,…
In the bazaar of Aloe Park Tenerife, you can taste the banana liqueur and buy a nice typical canary souvenir. They also offer you a special gift for visiting them.
Dayly. From 10:00h to 16:30 h.
Aloe Park is located approximately 5km from Los Cristianos up towards Buzanada . Ctra . Guaza -Valle San Lorenzo .Camino Bananera, 16. 38626 Arona
From 6 a 11 years
Aloe Park Tenerife shows you the plantation of the aloe vera, which is known worldwide for its efficacy and countless applications in cosmetic and pharmacology. You see the whole process of manufacturing the products of this plant.
Guided tour in your own language (spanish, english, french, dutch)
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart