Whale Photo-Safari 2 hours:
The colonies of whales that reside in the waters off the south coast of Tenerife comprise mainly of short fin pilot whales. There is also a variety of dolphin species that can be seen including bottle nose, striped and common to name a few. There are 500 examples of these whales in these waters which are split into pods comprising of about 15 in each. Each pod has a dominant male which can weigh up to 2.500Kg and can grow 8 metres in length. These whales do not migrate and can be viewed the whole year round. It was to be said that Tenerife is one of the best places in the world to view these cetaceans.
An unforgetable 2 hours of nature at its best!!
Departure days and times: Every day at 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00.
Children aged: from 6-11 years child price, from 2-5 years mini chid.
Departure Port:Puerto Los Cristianos
Bahriyelli 2 Hours
You have the opportunity to visit the most important colony of pilot whales in the world, the whole year round we can guarantee that you shall view whales and dolphins.
All of our sailings leave from Los Cristianos Harbour.
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart