3 Hours Excursion:
During the excursion, we look for dolphins and / or whales, we pass the famous Los Gigantes cliffs with peaks of almost 600 meters, including a stop to swim in one of the bays.
Departure days and times: Monday to Friday at 11:30 and 14:30 ( during the summer check availability of extra departures).
Included: ham and cheese snack.Drink ( beer, soft drinks and water) Time to swim aprox.
Children aged: from 2 to 12 years.
Departure Port:Puerto de Los Gigantes
COVID-19 prevention measures:
-All clients must bring their own mask.
-They will have hydroalcoholic gel for hand hygiene.
-All handles, rails, and seats will be disinfected.
Masca Express 3 Hours
Whale watching, the famous Los Gigantes cliffs. A stop to enjoy a swim. All this in one excursion!
On average, you can go whale and dolphin watching on 8 out of 10 days, and the chances of actually seeing these mammals is nearly 100%. That's because Tenerife has resident populations of bottlenose dolphins and short-finned pilot whales, which can be spotted on our shorelines throughout the year. Other species are also easy to spot depending on the time of year, especially in May and June
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart