The night takes place in the authentic castle in San Miguel. You will cross the drawbridge to be met by the Count and the Countess. Take a seat in the grand indoor arena and let the show begin as the knights fight for the hand of the princess, with fantastic horsemanship and real sword fighting.
If you need transfer, you must select bus supplements.
- Cream of fresh vegetables soup with cheese pieces
- Fillet of chicken breast in its juice with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushrroon sauce
- Icecream cake with caramel syrup
- Red and white house wine, fizzy orange and water all served throughout the medieval show
If any costumer is a vegetarian or suffer some type of food intolerance, please indicate in the comments field to adapt the menu.
Location: Aldea Blanca. San Miguel de Abona. We offer transfer from the south area.
Children Aged: from 3 to 14. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
Enjoy the free-flowing wine and Medieval banquet as the Knights begin their jousting tournament.
The best medieval show in Spain !!
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart