Santa Cruz, steeped in history, has many fascinating History Museums, the Opera House and a wonderful shopping experience, leather goods, designer shoes and handbags other than many Spanish delicacies to try.
It is a bright modern city which is still steeped in history. Its heart is the “Plaza de España” opposite the cosmopolitan harbour. Our excursion guide will give you all the details you need to really explore the City.
Right in the center you can find the Church of Concepcion, which is one of the oldest building in town. It was built in 1500, and was re-built after 150 years because a fire destroyed it. Not far you can find San Francisco church, Prince of Asturia place, Nuestra Señora de Africa market and Garcia Sanabria park, which are some of the points which you cannot miss.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Guide ( only during the transfer)
- You will have free time in Santa Cruz ( it´s not a walking guided tour)
Children Aged: from 2 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
Santa Cruz half day
We enter the life of this vibrant commercial and cultural city. We discover the friendly nature of the locals, and we have time to shop and visit the places of most interest, Auditorio de Tenerife, Plaza de España, Iglesia de la Concepción, Calle de la Noria and the surrounding areas.
Did you know that the prestigious British newspaper The Guardian included Santa Cruz in 2012 to fifth place in the ranking of the best cities in the world to live ?
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart