Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to the Teide with our specialist when its dark and go star gazing, see things like the Milky Way the Constellations, Shooting Stars need we say more, it is truly magical.
Our guide specializes in stargazing he will surprise you with his knowledge so educational for adults and children alike. You really feel like you are on another planet.
As well as being on the crater, you will also travel through the pine forest and in one of the local villages, you will be treated to a typical Canarian meal and a glass of wine. A truly amazing experience, never to be forgotten.
-Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels).
-Starlight Guide, specialized in stargazing.
-Dinner at Bodega Reverón
- Extra food or drinks outside the lunch
-Bring some warm clothing, especially during the winter.
-If any person is vegetarian or have any food intolerance please indicate it in the comment field to adapt the menu.
Children Aged: from 2 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
Teide under the Stars
Observe the sky at 2,000 meters away from light pollution and maddening crowd . A sensory experience you will never forget. dinner is included in the town of Vilaflor the highest village in Spain, this tour will take us to see the stars constellations and the universe from the clearest skies of Teide, Spain 's highest mountain.
Did you know that since the Cañadas del Teide can easily see the Andromeda Galaxy , the furthest object visible to the naked eye ?
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart