Let us take you to the unforgettable National Heritage Park of Mount Teide : and the breathtaking views of the West Coast of the Island. We start our adventure through Vilaflor, one of our local villages, then through the magnificent pine forest and onto the plateau of the Volcano with its moonlike landscape where films like Planet of the Apes and Clash of the Titans have been filmed. We then go on through the fabulous Orotava Valley to Icod Los Vinos famous for its wines and its Drago tree, known for its mystical powers.
We will then move on to Garachico, a local town destroyed in the volcanic eruption of 1706.
The magical village of Masca with its amazing views of La Gomera is our next stop with only around 120 inhabitants it was home to the Pirates who smuggled their contraband here.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
Children Aged: from 2 to 11. Children under 2 are considered as babies and are free of charge.
Teide - Icod - Garachico - Masca
From the highest peak in Tenerife to the north coast of the island and back visiting, El Teide, Icod de los Vinos, Garachico and Masca. Four very different and distinct geographical areas typical of Tenerife, that should not be missed on this very comprehensive tour.
Did you know that the Mt Teide National Parque was declared a World Heritage site in 2007?
- An error has occurred. Try again later.
- You have not selected any person.
- You haven´t selected your hotel.
- You have not selected the date of the excursion.
- You have not selected, the language of the tour.
- There are not enough places available.
- You have not selected any time to climb the cable car.
- There are not enough places for the selected cable car ascent schedule.
Your product has been added to the cart